Contracting at HRSIn an ever changing and evolving industry, contract and temporary workers are a critical part of many businesses. Here at HRS we support all forms of contracting across a range of Science or Technology companies. Contracting has become a career choice that offers many job seekers great benefits, such as flexibility and variety of work, to greater breadth of experience and increased financial remuneration. So whether you are a professional consultant, interim or temporary worker looking for your next assignment, HRS is the recruitment business to support you.
Organisations rely on temporary workers and contractors to meet opportunities created by project work, periods of peak demand and covering long term leave. This could be due to a range of reasons and irrespective of these, each requires an expert to execute the assignment. Supporting experts is in our DNA and this is why we believe HRS is the most professional and reliable recruitment business on the market. A company who stands by its candidate commitment and aims to give you a trustworthy, honest and reliable service, built on exceptional customer service and compliance.
Contracting through HRS, you will receive:
- Choice: We have an extensive portfolio of clients, so whether you are looking for big pharmaceutical / technology company, or a start-up SME’s, you will have many choices. We do not restrict.
- Competitive rates: As market and industry specialists, we have an in depth knowledge of our specialist sectors and are in the best position to represent you.
- Consulting expertise: Our consultants will help you from start to finish to obtain the most suitable assignments by:
- advising on the types of role, company and industry to which your skills are best suited
- assisting with the presentation of your CV, preparing you for the interview and providing detailed feedback throughout the process.
- giving follow-up support when you have been successfully placed.
- Timesheet portal: You and the client will have access to an easy-to-use fully automated online timesheet system to make the process as paper free and hassle free as possible.
Current Contractors / Temporary WorkersIf you are currently on assignment via HRS this section is for you.
Thank you for putting your confidence in HRS by working with us, and we hope you are happy with our service. Throughout your assignment please do keep in touch with us and feel free to provide feedback at any time. Below you will find all of the links you should need in order to support your ongoing assignment(s):
Timesheet Portal >
Please login to the HRS e-timesheet portal to submit timesheets, book holiday and more. It is via here we will ensure you get paid on time and in full.
Please see a link to a neutral vendor which we can set you up with access to. If you are looking for advice with compliance and finding risk management solutions, this is your unbiased destination for support.
Download our PDF flyer
Why not download our Hyper Recruitment Solution's client brochure.