J562549FarnboroughLogistics Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time10/09/2018IT - Analyst IT - Data Warehousing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Clinical Supply Chain Manager We are currently looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Clinica... View Job
We are currently looking for a .Net Software Developer to join a leading company who provide built laboratory automation systems within the Science industries. The role is based in the Farnborough area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the .Net Software Developer will help clients run projects using different types oflaboratory instruments to perform even the most complex experiments, interacting with numerous data sources. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The software developer will work within the development team on; core products including, instrument drivers and custom solutions.
2. The role will work on bespoke lab equipment and work directly with customers including from major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, petrochemical, universities and lab automation companies.
3. The .Net developer will use high-level software development skills in .NET (VB.Net and C#) WinForms
4. Be involved in the full product cycle (design, development and testing) and provide customer support using helpdesk ticket system and remote sessions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computing, engineering or science subject.
2. Proven experience in software development in any industry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.