Job Reference: J5636753
Status: Open to Applications
HRS are currently looking for a (Senior) Director - In-vivo Toxicology to join a leading CRO company. As the (Senior) Director - In - Vivo Toxicology you will be responsible for overseeing the quality and integrity of the In-Vivo Toxicology studies across two sites in France.
This is a strategic position where you will have the opportunity to influence implementation of new processes globally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the (Senior) Director - In -Vivo - Toxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure the departmentals policies, practices and procedures adhere to regulatory and Animal Welfare guidelines.
2. As the (Senior) Director - In-Vivo - Toxicology you will be the main point of contact for specific interpretation of toxicology studies.
3. You will actively contribute to the strategic and project leadership at global level.
4. You will extensively interact with sponsors and help resolve issues that might arise from the toxicology studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the (Senior) Director - In-vivo Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Toxicology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or a related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Non-clinical/Pre-clinical Toxicology in drug development.
3. You will be an expert in the field of toxicology.
Key Words: Senior Director / Director / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Animal Studies / In vivo / Pre Clinical / Non-Clinical / Pharmacology / Strategy / Expert Toxicologist
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Clinical Research Organisation, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Testing Organisation, Life Sciences
Skills: Toxicology - Pharma, HRS - Working From Home