J4944Tyne and WearBiotechnology Permanent£34,000 to £44,000 per annum - Car & BonusFull Time02/01/2018Application Specialist Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Sales Specialist - South We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Sales Specialist covering the South UK, to join a Global instrumentation company. As the Tec... View Job
Technical Sales Rep - French Speaking HRS are looking for a Technical Sales Rep - French Speaking to join a leading Biotech company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with ... View Job
Account Manager - Bioprocess We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Bioprocess to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Home Counties. As the Account Manager... View Job
We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Bioprocess to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Home Counties. As the Account Manager - Bioprocess you will be responsible for increasing sales in the North East territory including Durham, Billingham and Tyne & Wear, covering the Bioprocess portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Account Manager - Bioprocess you will report to the Sales Manager and your responsibilities will include:
1. Manage and grow a Key Account in your territory, ensuring you develop new points of contact and increase sales. Products include single use systems, filtration, purification, cell culture, media and more.
2. Organise sales meetings with current and target accounts, working with Application Specialists when needed to provide demonstrations and give support to the customers. Target customers include academics, research, pharmaceutical and CMO accounts.
3. Maintain a strong knowledge of the Bioprocesses sector. This includes filtration, MAs (monoclonal antibodies), vaccines, biosimilars, regenerative medicine and more.
4. Keep up to date with product developments, market trends, and competitor activity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - Bioprocess we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a a Science related subject such as Biology, Biotechnology, Immunology, Microbiology or Bioharmaceuticals. An MSc or PhD is preferred and a driving licence is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a commercial role is desirable. Experience working in a Bioprocess production, process development or technology transfer role within a biopharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream and downstream processing, including single use systems, filtration, purification, cell culture and more.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.