J4391CambridgeshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - Car + BonusFull Time07/09/2017Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Brand Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioreactor Sales Specialist
We are currently looking for a Bioreactor Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company with offices across the UK, US and Netherlands. Thi... View Job
Life Science Sales Specialist
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading Science Supplier. This is a home based positio... View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
HRS have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager covering the Cambridgeshire territory to join a Global Leading Science Suppliers. As the Account Manager - Cambridgeshire you will be responsible for managing accounts in your territory, which includes Biotech's, academia and research labs, in order to maximise revenue. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Scientific Sales candidate to take a step up in their career or a scientist looking for an exciting new challenge outside the lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager - Cambridgeshire will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop a strategic and tactical sales plan with the objective to hit financial targets. This includes nurturing and developing existing customer relationships and actively prospecting new business to grow your territory.
2. Maintain a good business knowledge of your territory and a rounded understanding of the various product portfolios. This includes reagents, consumables, equipments and instuments.
3. Provide feedback in verbal and written reporting tools on customers, competitor activity, promotions etc, to agreed timescales.
4. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to represent our client, network and further build brand awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - Cambridgeshire we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc in a Science Subject such as Biology, Immunology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biochemistry. An MSc or PhD is preferable and a full driving licence is needed.
2. The ability to demonstrate good professional communication and confidence to interact with scientists at all levels is essential. Whilst proven industry experience in a Sales, Account Management or Customer Service role within a scientific company is advantageous.
3. Experience in a lab environment is needed with an understanding of laboratory equipment, consumables and or chemicals.
Key Words: Account Manager / Cambridgeshire / Cambridge / Ely / March / Peterborough / Consumables / Reagents / Chemicals / Instruments / Medical Device / Immunoassay / Life Science / Biotechnology / Sales Specialist / Commercial / Sales / Account Manager / Diagnostics / Business Development / BD
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.