Job Reference: J5631770
Updated On: 12/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Account Manager - NGS to join a leading DNA sequencing company. This role will be field-based covering London area. As the Account Manager - NGS you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and new customers within academia, research facilities and biotech companies. This is a suitable opportunity for a PhD/ Post-doc/ Scientist with extensive experience using NGS or an NGS sales specialist that is looking for their next step in their career.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Account Manager - NGS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver a territory sales plan for the NGS Sequencing Service portfolio to academia and other research organisations focused in London area.
2. Maintain effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability by making in depth technical calls to end user and purchasing contacts.
3. As the Account Manager – NGS you must have a good technical understanding of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) and ensure all customer queries and requirements are met.
4. You will accurately report progress of opportunities and activity and you are encouraged to take initiative and personal responsibility to add value to customers.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - NGS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences ets. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven experience using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and/or Sanger Sequencing is a must.
3. Prior experience in sales is desirable but not essential. An understanding of the sales cycle is a must.
NGS / Sales / Sequencing / Sanger Sequencing / Bioinfromatics / Molecular Biology / Biosciences / Molecular Biology / Genetics / Biotechnology / London / Greater London / Sales / Account Manager / Business Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Account Manager - Biotechnology
Surrey | £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Global Account Manager - Biotechnology to join a leading privately funded Biotechnology start-up company based in the Surrey area. As the Global Account Manager - Biotec...Science
View & Apply
Account Manager - Cell Diagnostics
England | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Account Manager - Cell Diagnostics to join a leading Biotechnology company. Your territory will be in either the South East or Midlands. As the Account Manager - Cell D...Science
View & Apply