Job Reference: J5632324
Updated On: 11/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the company as the CRO of choice, generating a maintaining key business relationships across the European market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Account Manager will report to the Director of business development, working to maintain current business relationships as well as developing new business through utilisation of customer specific Mutual Value Propositions (MVP).
2. You will act ensure proper allocation of company resources, acting as the main link between company divisions and key account stakeholders.
3. It is your job to align key partner accounts to effectively generate profit, growth and revenue through utilisation of market knowledge, whilst working towards specific sales targets.
4. You will utilise your knowledge of and awareness of other company Business Personnel's areas of work and CROs to effectively generate "cross selling" opportunities for the company.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Industry e.g. Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacology.
2. Proven experience in the scientific industry, with an awareness of both the pharmaceutical and CRO industry is needed to fully understand the role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with account management and experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management), is beneficial.
Key Words: | Account Management | CRO | Contract Research Organisation | Account Manager | CMO | pre-clinical | R&D | Research and Development | Chemistry | Biology | Pharmacology | sales targets | sales | Mutual Value Proposition | MVP | Cross selling | business development | Europe | European Market | Pharma | Pharmaceutical | Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient | API | APIs | key accounts | Pharmacology | BD | Clinical Research Organisation | Clinical Research Organisations | Drug Substance
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Account Manager
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for crea...Science
View & Apply
Buckinghamshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic scientific sales person or scientist to join a leading biotechnology organisation as an Account Manager - Scotland. As the Account Manager- Scotland, you w...Science
View & Apply