Job Reference: J5634274
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading Genomics and Sequencing company covering the Cambridge territory. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and generating growth within the territory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships with existing customers in order to develop high value and long term customer accounts.
2. Maintaining profit through the effective negotiation of all sales opportunities within the Cambridge territory.
3. As the Account Manager for Cambridge you will design and implement a sales strategy for your territory.
4. You will use professional screening strategies in order to identify and pursue lucrative sales opportunities within your territory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager for Cambridge we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in Sales within the Biotech industry, preferably selling a Molecular Biology or Genomics portfolio.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sequencing techniques such as NGS in either a technical or commercial position.
Key Words: Cambridge | South East | Cambridgeshire | Molecular Biology | DNA | RNA | Genomics | Genetics | Sequencing | NGS | Next Generation Sequencing | Sanger | RNA | DNA | Sales | Business Development | Account Management | Lead Generation | Account Manager | Negotiation
Other jobs with similar skills
Genomics Account Manager
Manchester | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading Molecular Biology and Sequencing company, covering the Scotland and the North West of England. As the Genomics Account Manager...Science
View & Apply
Sales Specialist - Immunoassays
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join a leading Life Science company covering the UK & Ireland territory. As the Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the growth of an Immunoa...Science
View & Apply