Job Reference: J5637408
Status: Under Offer
Are you an experienced Collection Analyst or Credit Controller looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Collection Analyst (credit controller) to join a B2B business based in the Swindon area.
As the Collection Analyst you will be part of the wider finance team and be responsible for driving cash collection and maximum cashflow to the business by ensuring that customers pay their outstanding debts in line with the payment terms agreed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Collection Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the daily processing of web billing invoices by uploading the invoices to customer portals.
2. You will ensure that customers are contacted to request payment of outstanding invoices and that customer queries are investigated promptly and followed up to conclusion.
3. As the Collection Analyst, you will be developing relationships with internal stakeholders to drive prompt resolutions to outstanding queries.
4. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and will need to have the ability to analyse and reconcile accounts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Collection Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Demonstrable Account Receivable, Credit Control experience is required.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is also essential.
3. Any experience of dealing with B2B collections activities including resolving and reconciling account issues, would be highly advantageous.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food / Drink, FMCG, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Manufacturing Organisation, Contract Testing Organisation, Chemicals, Finance, Life Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy, Science, Drug Discovery, Diagnostics