Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Sales Executive to join their 2017 intake. The business has grown year on year s... View Job
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions as they look forward to expansion into Scotland. This rol... View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding recrui... View Job
We are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to join the Business Support Team at Hyper Recruitment Solutions. This role will be based in Loughton, Essex. Hyper Recruitment Solutions, founded and run by Ricky Martin (Winner of BBC's The Apprentice 2012) and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, is a leading supplier of specialist recruitment services in the Science and Technology industries. The role would be ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual who enjoys working in a busy office environment. As the Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for the general administrative tasks which support in the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Admin Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide administrative support to the Business Support Team, specifically the Office Manager and the Marketing and Communications Officer.
2. Assist with the co-ordination of the organisations internal and external Company or Client events.
3. Contribute to the maintenance of the Company's recruitment database and website.
4. Supporting with internal and external marketing communications and literature.
5. Deliver support to the wider Company if required with other general admin duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Admin Assistant, the ideal candidate will have had prior experience working in an administration role, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
1. You will be IT Literate. Training will be provided on use of the in-house database, experience of using Microsoft Office is essential. Knowledge of various social media platforms is desirable.
2. You should be able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate initiative to work independently.
3. Possessing excellent organisational and time management skills are essential. Demonstrating creative flair and strong attention to detail is extremely desirable.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English).
Key Words: Admin Assistant / Documentation / Administration / Office / Marketing / Secretary / Data Administrator / Business / Business Support
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.