J5631009HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time21/02/2019Consumer Insight / Sensory Project Management – Scientific Project Management - Technical Project Management – Customer Project Management – Scale Up Project Management – Outsourcing Project Management – Technology Transfer Technology Transfer Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Head of / Director Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager HRS are working exclusively with a leading Pharmaceutical CRO, with office across the US and Europe, to identify a motivated Account Manager. As the A... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Graduate Sales Executive HRS are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic graduates for a Graduate Sales Executive opportunity, within a exciting organisation based in ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Alliance & Business Development Manager within Cell and Gene Therapy to join a leading service provider based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Alliance & Business Development Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy you will be responsible for facilitating the relationship between the company and its collaborator.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Alliance & Business Development Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support collaborators and project teams across the business to meet alliance objectives.
2. You will be tasked with providing commercial support to the R&D teams for joint venture, licensing, funding activities and project management alliances.
3. As the Alliance & Business Development Manager you will act as the interface between the collaborator and the company in order to facilitate information exchange, meetings and other interactions.
4. You will be responsible for managing the upcoming changes in project plans and develop protectively a way forward.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Alliance & Business Development Manager - Cell and Gene Therapy we are looking to identify a candidate with a broad skillset covering alliance management, business development, licensing, IP and Tech transfer.
1. A degree in a Life Science disipline, such as Biological Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy, Immunology, Regenerative Medicine and Biotechnology. Having a PhD would prove advantageous.
2. Relevant experience in business development, relationship management, tech transfer, project management and funding.
3. Previous experience working in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Alliance Manager / Business Development / Licensing / research & development / R&D / Biotechnology / Project Manager / Cell and Gene Therapy / GMP / Biologics / London / Stevenage / Scientific / Relationship Building / Start-up / Regenerative Medicine
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.