J563242EssexCRO/CMO Science Environmental PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time10/12/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Organics Are you an experienced Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a number Senior Analysts - Organics to join a ... View Job
Sales Manager - Process Technologies We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Process Technology to join a leading manufacturer company based in the South UK area. As the Sales Ma... View Job
Account Manager - Chemistry Research We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised laboratory equipment for the Chemistry r... View Job
Are you an experienced Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a number Senior Analysts - Organics to join a leading environmental company based in the Essex area.
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing other analyst's work within the organic chemistry department. You will need to have significant scientific knowledge across multiple analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the running of the company's designated instrument, calibration, quality control, data processing and system suitability recording. You will be required to take the lead on reporting results and running investigations for PT schemes. You will need to have a strong organic chemistry background.
2. As the Senior Analyst, you will also be required to review SOP QC charts, manage KPI's and re-test management and documentation. You'd also be required to train analysts in SOP's and help perform training needs within the lab.
3. You'd be required to take the lead in method development and validation as and when required, trouble shoot and maintenance of instruments and perform technical checking of results.
4. You are required to communicate and liaise with both internal laboratory staff, sample preparation staff, the customer services team as well as external customers, with input into technical discussions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst - Organics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
2. In addition to the above, we would expect you to demonstrate practical experience with wet chemistry techniques, specifically GCMS, and some supervisory experience.
3. You will also need to have good knowledge of quality systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.