Job Reference: J5634200
Updated On: 20/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analyst to join a leading analytical services company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples and completing analytical work.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analyst your role will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analyst you will be required to analyse a range of samples from Pharmaceutical studies using techniques such as GC and HPLC, you will also validate methods of analysis.
2. Ensure all designated project work is carried out to achieve agreed project objectives within agreed timelines.
3. As the Analyst you will follow SOPs and Protocols; in addition to monitor and interpret data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within the pharmaceutical industry and practical analytical laboratory experience using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP regulated environment.
Key Words: Analyst / Pharmaceutical / Analytical / Chemistry / Validation / Methods / Laboratory / HPLC
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading analytical services company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples and completing ana...Science
View & Apply
Manchester | £22,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Manchester area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for running and developing the businesses d...Science
View & Apply