J5082ManchesterCRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £26,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time14/03/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
Senior Quality Control Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Analyst you will be responsible ... View Job
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Area Leader to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. Our client performs safety, quality and regulatory testing on textiles from fabric samples to finished products such as children's and adult apparel and home furnishings. As the Analytical Area Leader you will be responsible for leading and ensuring the validity of results from the analytical area, within the fibre composition laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Area Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Area Leader you will be responsible to ensure the technical aspects of the operational area comply with accreditation requirements, and that work carried out and advice given to clients is technically accurate.
2. You will pro-actively monitor workload and ensure work is reported within targeted turnaround times.
3. As the Analytical Area Leader you will provide feedback to management regarding resource requirements, client issues etc, providing first class service to clients
4. You will be required to maintain current awareness and to develop a detailed technical knowledge of Specifications, regulations and standards relating to departmental requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Area Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related scientific degree or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of managing a team
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of method development and maintenance of Analytical Equipment such as ICP, GC-MS, HPLC, FTIR, UV/Vis Spectroscopy.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.