J4487TwickenhamScience Permanent£22,000 to £22,000 per annumFull Time12/02/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatograph Job Description:We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical com... View Job
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Feltham, Greater London area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analysis of samples, sample receipt, control and sample disposal. Investigating non-adhering samples, data evaluation and writing quality documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the analytical chemist you will be responsible for performing analysis using UV/VIS and FTIR, working within a cGMP environment
2. You will perform physical testing of tablets and capsule using these techniques
3. You will be writing quality documents such as SOPs and laboratory equipment procedures, being responsible for operation and maintenance for at least one piece of laboratory equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Chemistry, or other relevant subject.
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical laboratory with cGMP standards
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with FTIR, UV/VIS with experience in HPLC and GC desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves