J3527OxfordshireScience Energy Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time17/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading analytical services company based in Reading. As the Analytical Scientist you will... View Job
Analytical Training Leader
We are currently looking for a Analytical Training Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Analytical Traini... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufacturers petroleum additives globally. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providing analytical method development support to existing and new products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Develop new analytical methods appropriate for testing new components, including chromatography and spectroscopy. Providing advise and assistance to synthesis colleagues on analytical method development.
2. Interact effectively with Technology and Manufacturing colleagues, as well as external providers; to ensure smooth operation of analytical testing as well as carry out and co-ordinate the maintenance of analytical equipment.
3. Trouble-shooting issues with analytical methods and equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong first degree, Masters preferred, in Chemistry or related discipline, e.g Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry.
2. A working knowledge and practical industry experience in method development and validation of analytical techniques, including HPLC, GC-MS and GPC.
3. Experience with troubleshooting and equipment calibration would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.