J3677ReadingPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£24,000 to £28,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time15/03/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Chemist (Radiochemistry)
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist (Radiochemistry) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the An... View Job
Analytical Technical Expert
We are currently looking for a Analytical Technical Specialist to join a leading Analytical Testing company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the ... View Job
Process Development Chemist
We are currently looking for a Process Development Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process De... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading analytical services company based in Reading. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for providing effective execution of analytical projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Develop appropriate analytical methods, performing tasks efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision to ensure the timely delivery of projects and objectives.
2. Conduct regular literature and journal searches in order to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of analytical chemistry in accordance with current industry trends.
3. Prepare and review customer reports and technical documents, as well as liaising with customers by appropriate means.
4. Attention to detail with ability to prioritize and manage the workload, and, as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that customer needs are always met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline, e.g Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Biochemistry.
2. A working knowledge and practical industry experience in method development and validation of analytical techniques, including HPLC, to ICH requirements and GMP.
3. Experience with Method Transfer and troubleshooting or problem solving would be desirable.
Key Words: Method / Development / Analyst / Method Development / Development Analyst / HPLC / GC / Wet Chemistry / SOP / GMP / Drug Development / Scientist / Validation / Method Transfer / ICH / Analytical / Chemist / Method Validation /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.