J5174ManchesterPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time05/04/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analyst - Night Shift We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the QC Officer you will be responsible for perform... View Job
Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst to join a high profile pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Mass S... View Job
Senior Scientist - Protein LCMS We currently have exciting opportunities for Senior Scientist - Protein LCMS to join a leading, and rapidly growing, life sciences company based in th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Analytical Chemist you will work as an integral part of the Technical Team within the Laboratory. Carrying out analyst of samples with a variety of analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the analytical chemist you will be responsible for performing analysis using analytical techniques such as NMR and FTIR, working within a cGMP environment.
2. As the Analytical Chemist you will provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors.
3. This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow their skills within a closely monitored environment and gain experience of a wide variety of techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry working within a GMP or GLP Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical chemistry and an understanding of Spectroscopy (NMR, FTIR).
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.