QC Analyst We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible ... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Analytical S... View Job
Senior Analytical Development Chemist We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for carrying out quality control (QC) analysis of custom synthesised materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out Quality Control analysis of custom synthesised materials.
2. You will perform QC analysis of materials on stability as required while ensuring all lab records are well maintained.
3. As the Analytical Chemist you will be tasked with performing verification/validation of analytical methods and drafting method verification protocols/reports.
4. You will carry out QC review of analytical data and release raw materials from Quarantine for use in GMP manufacture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical chemistry working to GLP/GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, NMR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.