J4528CambridgeScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time05/10/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Physical Chemistry Chemistry – Computational Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for the development, qualification and implementation of analytical procedures in support of research, nonGMP production and stability testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for developing analytical procedures (emphasis on HPLC and GC) for assigned projects.
2. As the Analytical Chemist you will be preparing qualification and validation protocols and reports for analytical procedures and instrumentations.
3. You will be preparing high quality written documentations (notebooks, SOP's and analytical procedures) and as the Analytical chemist you will be ensuring that they are produced in compliance with globally recognised standards.
4. Perform sample analysis and review data packages along with preparing reports for customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or a similar discipline.
2. Proven and extensive industry experience within a pharmaceutical or chemical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC and Gas Chromatography
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.