Job Reference: J5631600
Updated On: 18/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analysis of samples, sample receipt, control and sample disposal. Investigating non-adhering samples, data evaluation and writing quality documents.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the analytical chemist you will be responsible for performing analysis using HPLC, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR, working within a cGMP environment
2. You will perform physical testing of tablets and capsule using these techniques
3. You will be writing quality documents such as SOPs and laboratory equipment procedures, being responsible for operation and maintenance for at least one piece of laboratory equipment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in Chemistry, or other relevant subject.
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical laboratory with cGMP standards
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with FTIR, UV/VIS, HPLC and GC.
Key Words: FTIR | UV/VIS | HPLC | GC | Analytical | Analytical Chemistry | Chemistry | Analyst | Chemist | Physical testing | Tablets | Capsules | GMP | cGMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Scientist - ICP
Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for an analytical scientist to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. ...Science
View & Apply
QC Validation Analyst
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Validation you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a rang...Science
View & Apply