Job Reference: J5635454
Updated On: 17/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for quality control testing within the Product Development and Support department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Chemist, you will assist with the provision of stability data for new product development and routine ongoing stability monitoring of commercial products.
2. You will work in compliance with authorised test procedures using HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
3. As the Analytical Chemist, you will use software packages such as a Chromatography Data System, LIMS, Excel and Word for the collection, processing and reporting of data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical testing role, preferably within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
Key Words: Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst / Pharmaceuticals / Hertfordshire / GMP / HPLC / GC / Chemistry
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Group Leader
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available with a growing pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands for a Project Group Leader. As the Project Group Leader you will be responsible for for t...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Kent | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for pro...Science
View & Apply