Job Reference: J5637220
Status: Open to Applications
West Yorkshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for analytical testing as well as developing qualitative and quantitative analytical methods in support of current and future business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Chemist you will responsible for analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, GC and GC-MS, method development of new and adapted methodologies, ensuring their proper validation for repeatability, linearity, robustness and reproducibility.
2. You will carry out the necessary analytical work in a timely manner to support the UK and European business.
3. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for analytical method expansion of new and adapted methodologies, ensuring their proper validation for repeatability, linearity, robustness and reproducibility.
4. You will support routine audits, including those related to safety and carry out the role of GLP Deputy Auditor ensuring all training and auditing is kept up date.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing using GC, HPLC and GC-MS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GLP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.