J3296BelfastPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependant on experienceFull Time09/01/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a QA Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:As th... View Job
Deputy Chemistry QC Team Leader
We are currently looking for a Deputy QC Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Deputy QC Team Le... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based up in the North East. As the QC Manager you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for the checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents. In addition develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for analytical data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Prepare and review analytical documentation; checking and review analytical data to ensure compliance with internal SOPs.
2. Compile and deliver training packages in accurate, timely and right-first-time documentation; critically assessing and proposing improvements to working practices.
3. Retain an up to date knowledge of analytical techniques and equipment; assisting with the identification of alternative test method and/or equipment to improve efficiency and maximise throughput of testing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a analytical related discipline, in addition to proven industry experience in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data for method validation, transfers and stability studies.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with using a wide range of analytical techniques including HPLC; in addition to experience in the design and delivery of training packages in support of business improvement.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.