Job Reference: J5630993
Updated On: 18/02/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for providing a range of analytical support to multiple project teams and work in an environment where you can develop personally and within your career.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Scientist you will contribute towards the development, optimization and validation of analytical methods working within a GMP environment.
2. You will provide analysis across a range of analytical techniques including HPLC/UPLC, GC, MS and amoungst other spectroscopic techniques.
3. As the Analytical Scientist your role will involve troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
4. You will write and review technical documents such as SOPs, protocols and reports as well as working collaboratively, exhibiting strong teamworking and communication skills.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, MS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ICH guidelines and pharmacopoeias as well as working within a GMP environment.
Key Words: HPLC, UPLC, GC, MS, Analyst, Analytical Scientist, Analytical Development, Validation, Kent, South East.
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Technical and Training Lead
Surrey | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analytical Technical and Training Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Analytical Technical and T...Science
View & Apply
Dundee, Angus | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance
Romford, Essex | £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Analyst - Laboratory Compliance you will...Science
View & Apply