Job Reference: J5633495
Updated On: 19/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Analytical Development Documentation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Development Documentation Scientist you will be responsible for the independent review of analytical data, in addition to the training and support of the activities of the analytical group.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Development Documentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Review the analytical data to ensure it has been generated in compliance with GMP and SOP's; checking calculations and data transcriptions for accuracy. Verifying the traceability and integrity of all data generated.
2. Identify anomalies and report them to the analyst's team leader, liaising with analytical scientists to ensure all necessary corrections are made.
3. To plan and perform reviews of analytical data and documentation in the laboratory in preparation for audits.
4. Trend any observations during the review of laboratory notebooks, as the Analytical Development Documentation Scientist you will also be responsible for training scientists in the checking procedures
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Documentation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in Chemistry or Pharmacy (or other relevant discipline)
2. Proven 5 years industry experience in pharmaceuticals and analytical chemistry in a GMP compliant environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the review of analytical documentation and a wide range of analytical techniques
Key Words: Data Scientist / Data Verification / Pharmaceuticals / Analytical / Chemistry / Documentation / Reports / Anomalies / Calculations / GMP / SOP
Other jobs with similar skills
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist
Leicester, Leicestershire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemical analysis of raw mater...Science
View & Apply