J5630510OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Permanent£22,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time30/01/2019Chemistry Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance – GLP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Section Head Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Q... View Job
QC Operations Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Operations Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the... View Job
QC Manager - Swindon Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Man... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire. As an Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for using a number of analytical techniques including HPLC and GC to test pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To analyse samples through chromatography techniques such as HPLC and understanding of dissolution.
2. To be able understand and carry out day to day laboratory work to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
3. The candidate should be able to carry out method development individually and have a competent understanding of method validation
4. To be able to work in a fast past environment and contribute timelines, plans and deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related degree
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of HPLC and HPLC method development and validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.