J562593EssexBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time24/07/2018Biochemistry Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Head of QC you w... View Job
Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Essex area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will carry out qualitative and quantitative analyses of recombinant proteins.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will complete viral and bacterial antigens and be responsible for developing and testing new assays to assess their suitability with each project.
2. Practical development and validation of analytical methods for GMP vaccines across the development portfolio as well as method transfer and training and production and QC staff in analytical methods will be among your duties and responsibilities as the Analytical Development Scientist.
3. You will carry out many analytical procedures including, but not limited to, ELISA, PCR, Western Blotting, Gel Electrophoresis and Immunoassay's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Molecular Biology and a number of years of experience in a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in developing analytical methods such as Immunoassay's, PCR, ELISA etc. is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with low to high throughput biological sample screening and associated biological sample preparation.
Key Words: Bioassay, analytical, Research and Development, GMP, ELISA, PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, Molecular, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Bioanalytical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.