J5630510OxfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£22,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time16/11/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Method Development Chemist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Reading, Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chem... View Job
Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials to join a leading company based in the Berkshire, Berkshire area. As the Lead Scienti... View Job
QC Section Head Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Q... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire,Oxfordshire. area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To analyse samples through chromatography techniques such as HPLC and understanding of dissolution.
2. To be able understand and carry out day to day laboratory work to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
3. The candidate should be able to carry out method development individually and have a competent understanding of method validation
4. To be able to work in a fast past environment and contribute timelines, plans and deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related degree
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of HPLC and HPLC method development and validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.