J5630510OxfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£22,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time14/12/2018Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Section Head - Analytical Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Head - Analytical Chemistry to join a growing life sciences company based in the Derbyshire area (this location... View Job
Customer Marketing Manager - Pharma We are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Customer Marketi... View Job
Surface Analyst We are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area. The company are an independent analytical lab... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire. As an Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for using a number of analytical techniques including HPLC and GC to test pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To analyse samples through chromatography techniques such as HPLC and understanding of dissolution.
2. To be able understand and carry out day to day laboratory work to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
3. The candidate should be able to carry out method development individually and have a competent understanding of method validation
4. To be able to work in a fast past environment and contribute timelines, plans and deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related degree
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of HPLC and HPLC method development and validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.