J3910LeicestershirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time12/05/2017Engineering
Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking two Instrumentation Technicians to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in the Kent area. One of th... View Job
Equipment and Facilities Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Equipment and Facilities Engineer to join a leading life sciences measurement and testing company based in th... View Job
Process Validation Engineer
We are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Process Validat... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Analytical Equipment Leader to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Equipment Leader you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and management of the Calibration Schedule and Planned Maintenance program for analytical equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Equipment Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Analytical Equipment Leader will coordinate instrument validation, instrument calibration, planned maintenance and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment within the laboratories.
2. Ensuring accurate planning and scheduling of the workload of the Analytical Equipment Team and external contractors. Allocate and coordinate the generation, review and approval of documentation associated with equipment maintenance and qualification to ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
3. As the Analytical Equipment Leader you will also be responsible for the delivery of data integrity assessments and associated actions within the site and the wider Pharmaceutical Services Business.
4. Travel may be required on occasion to other sites within the Pharmaceutical Services Business division.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Equipment Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc or BEng in a Science, Engineering or Information Technology Subject (or similar).
2. Experience of calibrating scientific analytical equipment, ideally within a GMP or GLP environment, ideally from a Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation or similar.
3. Ability to follow a scheduled list of tasks in line with standard operating procedures is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.