Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for an experienced Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire as their Group Lead... View Job
Protein Characterisation Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Scientist with experience in Biologics Characterisation has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company... View Job
A leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area is looking for an industry experienced Group Leader to join their R&D team developing analytical techniques. As the Analytical Group Leader you will be responsible for driving innovation and implementation of New technology through out the company. You will develop analytical techniques for the production and assessment of Antibodies and Recombinant protein products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development of new analytical technology and approaches to deliver effective analytical testing to internal customers to meet project demands.
2. Lead and mentor staff members within your team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
3. Implement new analytical techniques with a focus on pPCR, SDS-PAGE, WB, ELISA, HPLC and other related chromatography techniques.
4. Maintains awareness and keep up to date with the analytical scientific field by reading journals and attending conferences where necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology etc.) in addition to experience in an industry setting, ideally with supervisory experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a Analytical environment, Researching and Developing new technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical understanding with a good knowledge of a range of techniques including qPCR, SDS-Page, HPLC, Gel Electrophoresis and other related techniques.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Team leading is essential.
Key Words: Analytical | R&D | Method Development | New technology | qPCR | ELISA | Western Blot | SDS-PAGE | HPLC | Chromatograph | Group Leader | Team Leader | Supervisor | Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.