Job Reference: J5633993
Updated On: 19/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently recruiting for a Quality Officer to join a leading drug development and manufacturing business within the operational team, based in the Newport area. As the Quality Officer you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure all quality aspects of developmental analytics activities on site are in compliance with GMP standards.
2. Assist in process and departmental audits against the relevant GMP standards, ensuring continued compliance and improvement of systems and processes.
3. Primarily work with the development department to ensure analytical raw data for GMP applications.
4. Assist in the review and approval of all documentation relating to development activities
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a scientific or chemistry discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within an Analytical Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a pharmaceutical GMP business.
Key Words: Quality Officer, Analytical, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical, GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Manager
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Northern Ireland area. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be respo...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Lead
Wiltshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compl...Science
View & Apply