Job Reference: J5634833
Updated On: 13/10/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area, on an initial 9 month contract (Potential for extension). As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for supporting analytical development experiments, including sample testing, method development and optimisation. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company at a key phase in its development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform analytical development activities, performing techniques such as cell culture, PCR, qPCR and other cell based assays.
2. The Analytical Scientist will be a highly passionate individual with an interest in developing new analytical methods and technologies.
3. The Analytical Scientist will have a clear understanding of Regulatory requirements, adhere to SOPs and cGMP at all times.
4. Develop and optimise NGS, molecular and cell based assays.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree ideally within a Biologics / large molecule related discipline (Ph.D. graduate or MSc/BSc with industry experience).
2. Proven laboratory experience, capability to adhere to SOP's at all times.
3. A working knowledge and practical with Cell and Gene Therapy or Biologics manufacture is an advantage.
Key Words: Analytical Development / Scientist / Research Scientist / Researcher / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Development Scientist / Protein / Peptides / Biologics / Large Molecule / Method Development / Merseyside / Lancashire / PCR / qPCR / Molecular Biology / Cell based assay / PhD / Cell culture
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioassay Lead Scientist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioassay Lead Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West of the UK, commutable from Cheshire and Liverpool. As the Bioassay Lead Scien...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Cell Biology
Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £44,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading T-Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the assessment of a variety ...Science
View & Apply
Head of Scientific Support and Development
Luton, Bedfordshire | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Scientific Support and Development to join a growing life sciences company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Head of Scientific Support and Development ...Science
View & Apply