J5654MerseysideBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experience Full Time18/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Head of QC you w... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a number of Analytical Scientist's to join a leading Biologic's company based in the Liverpool area. As the Analytical Scientist you will join the Biological Development team and be responsible for performing analytical testing, such as ELISA, SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting on drug products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role will involve supporting the qualification and technical transfer of new methods and developed assays for GMP testing.
2. As the Analytical Scientist you will create stability data through performing the analytical testing using the techniques described above (ELISA, Western Blotting and SDS-PAGE) and also by writing stability protocols and reports.
3. Testing Raw Materials, in process and finished products while ensuring GMP compliance and reporting the results and out of specifications to the Senior Manager will be among your responsibilities as the Analytical Scientist.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological related subject such as, but not limited to, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical or Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP regulated laboratory as well as experience in the analysis of biomolecules using techniques such as, but not limited to, Electrophoresis, Chromatography and Immunoassays is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience writing protocols, procedures and reports would be very beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.