Downstream Scientist We are currently looking for a Downstream Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Downstream S... View Job
Antibody Research Scientist We are currently looking for an Antibody Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract based in the B... View Job
Process Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Denbighshire area. As the Process De... View Job
We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool.
As the Analytical Scientist, you will be responsible for development, optimisation, qualification, transfer and application of analytical methods to support current and new product development programmes, which may encompass fully in-house programmes, in-licensed products and products in development with partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the delivery of routine analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream) to meet project timelines
2. As the Analytical Scientist, you will involved in the analysis of biomolecules and will be using a variety of biochemistry techniques which includes: o Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF) o Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC) o Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
3. You will be executing method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility. ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry experience as well as experience with biologics assay development / optimisation and assay qualification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing technical protocols, reports and test methods.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.