Method Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Method Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Method ... View Job
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
Senior Analytical Chemist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior An... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing, monitoring and taking accountability for all assigned analytical duties relating to specific chemistry analytical projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Operation, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of the ICP-MS or LC-MS systems within the Analytical Department; including writing protocols, methods and reports.
2. Develop and suitably validate ICP-MS or LC-MS or GC-MS analytical methods in support of API and drug product manufacture.
3. Perform routine ICP-MS, LC-MS and GC-MS analytical testing in line with project requirements; including stability testing, testing in support of chemical development activities and release testing in support of in-house non-GMP and GMP projects, as well as Clinical Services projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a related chemistry discipline (i.e. Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with proven hands on experience in ICP-MS, LC-MS or GC-MS in an industrial or academic environment.
2. It would be desirable to have experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP/GLP environment, ideally ICP-MS, LC-MS or GC-MS method development and validation.
3. It would also be advantages to have experience in writing protocols and reports, MS analysis of small molecules, peptides and proteins and identifying impurities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.