J562603BerkshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£27,000 to £32,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time27/07/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As th... View Job
Protein Scientist We are currently looking for a Protein Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Protein Scientist you wil... View Job
Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a number of Analytical Scientist's to join a leading Biologic's company based in the Liverpool area. As the Analytical Sc... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for working in the Protein Analysis group and providing support for process development for cell line selection. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform a variety of assays and techniques including, but not limited to, HPLC, icIEF, CE-SDS, HCP, and ELISA.
2. Your role will include the use of specialist instrument software such as Empower or Softmax pro and escalate any issues that may arise.
3. As the Analytical Scientist you will critically analyse information and drive good quality, data driven decisions on your own projects. You will also collate, analyse and sign off data to produce good quality information.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
2. A number of years of proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment working on protein chemistry/ analytics carrying out analytical techniques such as ELISA, HPLC, PCR, and SDS-PAGE. This is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.