J4810County DurhamScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£26,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time24/11/2017Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Method Validation Analyst We are currently looking for a Method Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Elstree, Hertfordshire area. As the Method Validation ... View Job
QC Scientist We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the anal... View Job
Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Durham area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing extractable analysis on a range of packaging components to confirm they meet product specifications
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Scientist, you will be required to use an array of chromatographic techniques, including HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS to help analyse different materials.
2. You will be responsible for attending team meetings and will have the chance to provide new ideas to the project lead for any upcoming projects.
3. As the Analytical Scientist, you will be responsible for analysing packaging components of products and testing plastic components of packaging whilst using HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
4. You will be responsible for the method development and troubleshooting of non robust methods that might be in place at the moment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or a related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP setting is essential and packaging experience of plastics is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, LC-MS within a pharmaceutical company.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.