Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - QC Raw Materials to join a leading company based in the Berkshire, Berkshire area. As the Lead Scienti... View Job
Surface Analyst We are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area. The company are an independent analytical lab... View Job
Data Verification Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Verific... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in Kent. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for developing and validating a number of analytical techniques for a forward thinking pharmaceutical company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute the development and optimization of analytical test methods, and analysis of samples as needed to support characterization of various products and provide the technical expertise on a range of analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, GC-MS and other spectroscopic techniques. .
2. Troubleshoot and maintain equipment, and participate in instrument qualification and identify and escalate promptly any problems occurring at any phase of a study to the line manager, and record all experimental outcomes in an appropriate format.
3. Exhibit strong team-working and communication skills to work collaboratively within and outside the department and coach and mentor less experienced colleagues as required.
4. Author and review technical documents, such as SOPs, protocols and reports and continuously review the effectiveness of existing processes and provide input into process improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or experience in an analytical role within the pharmaceutical or regulated industries.
2.Experience of analytical method development and validation for pharmaceutical products and assisting in complex investigations.
3. Experience of working collaboratively with chemists, formulation scientists, regulatory, QA & production is an advantage.
Key Words: HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / SOPs / ICH / GMP/ Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.