Job Reference: J5631692
Updated On: 16/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area on a 12 month contract basis. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development, optimisation, qualification, transfer and application of analytical methods to support current and new product development programmes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the delivery of routine analytical testing to support product development and GMP production activities in order to meet project timelines.
2. As the Analytical Scientist, you will be involved in the analysis of biomolecules and will be using a variety of biochemistry techniques which includes: Chromatography (HPLC, UPLC, Ion Exchange, Size Exclusion etc), Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Capillary) and Immunoassays (ELISA).
3. You will be executing method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree/PhD in a relevant Scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry
2. Proven Biopharmaceutical industry experience as well as experience with Biologics assay development / optimisation and assay qualification
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis
Key Words: Analytical / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Biologics / Development / Assay Development / Chromatography / HPLC / UPLC / SEC / IEX / Size Exclusion / Ion Exchange / Electrophoresis / SDS-PAGE / Capillary Electrophoresis / cIEF / GMP / Method Development / Gene Therapy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Tech Transfer Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new pro...Science
View & Apply
Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Viral Vector Scientist you will help to design, execute and document process deve...Science
View & Apply