Job Reference: J5634833
Updated On: 23/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area, for an initial contract until 31st December 2021 (Potential for extension). As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing analytical development activities, performing protein based techniques including LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and biophysical assays. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company at a key phase in its development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform analytical development activities, performing protein based techniques including LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and biophysical assays.
2. The Analytical Scientist will be a highly passionate individual with an interest in developing new analytical methods and technologies.
3. The Analytical Scientist will have a clear understanding of Regulatory requirements, adhere to SOPs and cGMP at all times.
4. Working knowledge of biophysical characterisation techniques, DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) and analytical centrifugation would be hugely advantageous.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific related discipline (Ph.D. graduate or MSc/BSc with industry experience)
2. Proven laboratory experience, capability to adhere to SOP's and cGMP at all times.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LCMS (Mass Spectrometry) and protein work is essential (Work with peptides could be considered).
Key Words: Analytical Development / Scientist / Research Scientist / Researcher / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Development Scientist / Mass Spectrometry / LCMS / Protein / Peptides / Biologics / Large Molecule / Biophysical / Biophysical development / Method Development / Liverpool / Merseyside / Lancashire
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist - Proteomics
Cheshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Scientist - Proteomics with extensive hand on experience of LC-MS/MS to join and innovative Biotechnology company based in the North West of the UK. As the Scientist -...Science
View & Apply
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply