Job Reference: J5638634
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist - LC MS to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Analytical Scientist - LC MS you will be responsible for the method development and validation using a range of samples (compounds, formations, substances, raw materials, or commercial products) from various partnered clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a scientist with a strong chromatography background to work in a like-minded and supportive separation science team with opportunities to progress internally.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist - LC MS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will apply chromatographic techniques such as LC, GC, LCMS, and MS/MS to for method development and validation responsibilities on a range of test samples.
2. You will take a lead work on various analytical projects and being a part of overall project planning and technical oversight of analytical work, whilst conducting complex analysis.
3. You will work in a multidisciplinary team in a GMP environment, readily troubleshoot instruments and work closely with partnered clients in a commercial setting.
4. As the Analytical Scientist - LC MS you will train and upskill junior members of the team and add value to the development of team performance through improvement suggestions in accordance to company values.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist - LC MS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in working in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation using a range of chromatographic techniques including LC, GC, MS, IC, LCMS, MS/MS, HPLC, and LC MS/MS
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | GMP | Analytical | Chemistry | Chromatography | HPLC | GC-MS | LC | MS/MS | IC | Ion Chromatography | Liquid Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | Gas Chromatography | York | Yorkshire | Midlands | Chemist |
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.