Job Reference: J5634260
Updated On: 07/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics you will be responsible for the development of analytical assays such as ELISA, Gel Electophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot, CE etc. as well as supervising/leading a team of scientists through matrix management within the R&D Group.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist that has used analytical methods for protein characterisation, including but not limiting to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot etc. You need to have experience within a Pharmaceutical company / CRO / Biotech or CDMO.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing analytical methods focused on proteins including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot, CE etc.
2. You will be managing a small team of scientist through matrix management.
3. As the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics you will provide scientist and technical advice to internal and external teams.
4. Conduct regular meetings internally to ensure project targets within the R&D team are met.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience leading projects / small teams within a Biopharmaceutical industry. CRO experience could also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and validating bioanalytical methods for protein therapeutics. Techniques including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, HPLC/UPLC and more.
Senior Scientist / Leadership / Bioanalytical / Analytical / R&D / Strategy / Protein / Large Molecules / Biologics / Method Development / Validation / Biopharmaceutical / Hertfordshire
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - Neuroscience
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Principal Scientist in Neuroscience to join a specialist Life Sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. This is a key role within the business, ...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytomet...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein Development
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Protein Development to join a leading Protein Formulation Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Protein De...Science
View & Apply