We are currently looking for a Government Chemist to join a world-leading National Measurement and Contract Testing Organisation based in Teddington, ... View Job
In Vivo Scientist
An Antibody Discovery company in the Cambridgshire area is looking for an experienced Scientist to join their Preclinical Translational Pharmacology D... View Job
Scientist - Drug Discovery
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Scientist within Drug Discovery has become available to join a Biotechnology company focusing on A... View Job
We are currently looking for an Analytical Services Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Analytical Services Manager you will be responsible for providing operational, strategic and scientific leadership for the Bioanalysis, Cold Analytical Support and Metabolite Identification teams within our client's structure.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Services Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Operational leadership of the Metabolism Analytical Services product lines - Bioanalysis, Metabolite Identification and Cold Analytical Support for In Vitro, ADME and Environmental Fate
2. Drive the growth and development of the Bioanalytical business and become a key member of the Metabolism leadership team and GXP test facility management function.
3. You will work with the Director of Metabolism and Business Development to define process improvements that will drive customer satisfaction and improve operational and organisational performance. You will also monitor operational efficiency using appropriate performance metrics. •
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Services Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (i.e. Biotechnology / Biology / Bioanalysis) with proven experience operating in a management / leadership role in a GLP regulated environment supporting bioanalysis studies.
2. Proven industry experience operating as a Study Director in your past career and with experience currently working in a CRO setting will take priority on application.
Key Words: Analytical Services Manager / CRO / Study Director / Analytical Manager / Analytical Leader / Bioanalytical / Analytical Support / GLP / Biotechnology / GxP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.