Job Reference: J5634013
Updated On: 19/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Analytical Team Leader - Proteins
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Analytical Team Leader - Proteins to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Team Leader - Proteins you will be responsible for leading a small team 3 - 5 people within the R&D Group.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate that has shown strong leadership and strategical input within the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Team Leader - Proteins will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert of analytical methods focused on proteins including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS Page, Western Blot, CE etc.
2. You will be directly managing a small team of up to 5 scientists at all levels.
3. As the Analytical Team Leader - Proteins you will provide scientist and technical advice to internal and external teams.
4. Conduct regular meetings internally to ensure project targets within the R&D team are met.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Team Leader - Proteins we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience leading projects / small teams within a Biopharmaceutical industry. CRO experience could also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and validating bioanalytical methods for protein therapeutics. Techniques including but not limited to ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, HPLC/UPLC and more.
Subject Matter Expert / Management / Leadership / Bioanalytical / Analytical / R&D / Strategy / Protein / Large Molecules / Method Development / Validation / Biopharmaceutical / Hertfordshire Area
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioprocess Team Lead
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lead Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leade...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Clinical A...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA you...Science
View & Apply