J3243North YorkshireScience Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - Competitive SalaryFull Time09/01/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Analytical Development
We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Head of Analytic... View Job
Analytical Chemist 12-18 Month FTC
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist (12-18 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Product Development Technologist
We are currently looking for a Product Development Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Technical Specialist to join a leading Analytical Testing company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Analytical Technical Specialist you will be responsible for being the technical specialist when it comes to chromatographic analysis of nicotine containing products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the advancement of technical and regulatory knowledge relating to nicotine containing products for the Nicotine Containing Products (NCP) team.
2. Develop analytical methods to characterise the performance and safety considerations of a variety of nicotine containing products (e-liquids, e-cigarettes and novel nicotine delivery systems). Validating analytical methods to ICH guidlines
3. Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required. To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
4. Communicating with clients to ensure expectations are fully understood and met. To prepare and review analytical protocols/reports and to perform raw data validation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry Related Field
2. Proven industry experience in LC-MS and GC-MS in a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation for LC-MS and GC-MS. experience with ICP-MS would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.