J3766ArmaghPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time05/04/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Scientist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior ... View Job
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
Principle Analytical Scientist
We are currently looking for a Principle Analytical Scientist to join a leading specialist pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Training Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Analytical Training Leader you will be responsible for the overseeing of all analytical training within various departments; including basic analytical techniques and GMP procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Training Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Take responsibility for the provision of analytical training activities; including training for new starts, training plans for all staff and refresher training in analytical procedures.
2. Deliver training programs and provide ongoing support and mentoring; providing regular feedback on progress to analytical line management.
3. Review and retain knowledge of analytical techniques and equipment; performing a periodic review of training materials to ensure they comply with regulations and advances in technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Training Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an analytical related discipline, e.g. Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in an analytical and supervisory role, with experience using HPLC and GC. In addition to drug product analysis within a GMP/GLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and delivering training programs within an analytical environment; in addition to using multiple analytical techniques including IR, NMR, MS and KF.
Key Words: Analytical / Training / GMP / GLP / Drug Development / Pharmaceutical / API / Drug Substance / Drug Product / Chemistry / HPLC / GC /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.