Job Reference: J5635529
Updated On: 05/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Analytical Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area, for an initial 9 months. As the Analytical Validation Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the method validation of test methods in line with GMP.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Validation Scientist (9 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Analytical Validation Scientist will be responsible for supporting method development of techniques such as HPLC, SDS Page, PCR and Western Blot.
2. Support with technology transfer activities to ensure methods are compliant EU and FDA requirements.
3. Generate SOPs for methods and work with the QC department to ensure that methods are validated within project timelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical / Biologics related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in method validation and ensuring methods are fully compliant with cGMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with supporting technology transfer is an advantage.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Biologics / PCR / SDS-Page / HPLC / Western Blot / GMP / EMA / FDA / QMS / ATMP / Cell and Gene Therapy / Temporary / Contract
Other jobs with similar skills
Molecular Biology - Sr./Scientist
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are excited to partner with an innovative RNA Therapeutics company based in one of Cambridge's leading Biotechnology Hubs. As part of the development and growth of this Bio...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply