J3969BerkshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £75,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time26/06/2017IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT – Consultant IT – Business Information Management IT - Delivery IT - Reporting IT - Data Warehousing IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Reporting - TM1 IT - Reporting - Anaplan IT - Software Development IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a TM1 Manager to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Manager you will be responsible ... View Job
Lead TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Lead / TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the North West of the UK. As the Lead TM1 Developer you will be... View Job
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Central London. They are very strong players within ... View Job
We are currently looking for Anaplan Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisation are growing exponentially and are looking for those with a strong Finance System and Analytical background to be part of their exciting journey.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Anaplan Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver consultancy services from implementation through to delivery across a wide a varied client base
2. Become an SME within your area whilst training users and wider business functions
3. Work with end clients to discover solutions to meet their business needs across financial reporting and analysis
4. Play an integral role in the growth of the business, helping to attract the best in the industry
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Anaplan Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong finance system background in any of the following tools - Anaplan, TM1
2. Proven industry experience in either a consultancy or within an end users Finance department
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.